Organizational Membership Benefits
Organizational membership is open to utilities, businesses, non-profits, and other non-governmental groups. Organizational members pay annual dues based on the number of employees in the organization, from a minimum of $300 to a maximum of $5,000. As an Organizational Member of REAP, you join a growing coalition of numerous and diverse entities that are working together to realize that mission. Organizational Members receive the following benefits:
- Discounted booth space at both the annual Alaska Renewable Energy Fair and Business of Clean Energy in Alaska (BCEA) Conference
- Discounted individual registration fees for your organization’s employees at the BCEA Conference
- The opportunity to attend four quarterly board meetings, the annual REAP member retreat, and to network with a large group of energy stakeholders in Alaska’s only renewable energy coalition
- The opportunity to run for a board seat at the annual meeting
- Your organization’s website listed and linked on the REAP website
- Regular electronic correspondence providing the latest energy-related news and events around the state
- Membership in Alaska’s leading renewable energy and energy efficiency education and advocacy organization
See a list of REAP’s current organizational members.
Become an Organizational Member
For more information on how to become an Organizational Member, please contact the REAP office.
Deputy Director: Piper Foster Wilder.
Phone: (907) 929-7770