Organizational Membership Benefits
Organizational membership is open to utilities, businesses, non-profits, and non-governmental groups. Organizational members pay annual dues based on the number of employees in the organization, from a minimum of $300 to a maximum of $5,000. As an Organizational Member of REAP, you join a growing coalition of numerous and diverse entities that are working together to realize REAP’s mission. Organizational Members receive the following benefits:
- A voice on public policy for clean energy in Alaska
- The opportunity to attend four quarterly board meetings, the annual REAP member retreat, and to network with a large group of energy stakeholders in Alaska’s only renewable energy coalition
- The opportunity to run for a board seat during the December election season
- Your organization’s website listed and linked on the REAP website
- One Facebook post per year about your organization or business
- Media referrals in response to specific inquiries; Business leads as appropriate
- Venue to advertise your events, job postings, or news via REAP’s monthly newsletter to 4,000+
- Membership in Alaska’s leading renewable energy and energy efficiency education and advocacy organization
See a list of REAP’s current organizational members.
Download REAP’s Value of Membership document.
Become an Organizational Member
For more information on how to become an Organizational Member, please contact the REAP office.
Development Director: Jodi Fischer
Phone: (907) 929-7770 x5