Become an Organizational Member
Organizational membership is open to utilities, businesses, non-profits, and other non-governmental groups. Organizational members pay annual dues based on the number of employees in the organization, from a minimum of $300 to a maximum of $5,000. As an Organizational Member of REAP, you join a growing coalition of numerous and diverse entities that are working together to realize that mission. Organizational Members receive the following benefits:
- Discounted booth space at both the annual Alaska Renewable Energy Fair and Business of Clean Energy in Alaska (BCEA) Conference
- Discounted individual registration fees for your organization’s employees at the BCEA Conference
- The opportunity to attend four quarterly board meetings, the annual REAP member retreat, and to network with a large group of energy stakeholders in Alaska’s only renewable energy coalition
- The opportunity to run for a board seat at the annual meeting
- Your organization’s website listed and linked on the REAP website
- Regular electronic correspondence providing the latest energy-related news and events around the state
- Membership in Alaska’s leading renewable energy and energy efficiency education and advocacy organization
For more information on how to become an Organizational member, please contact the REAP office at 907.929.7770 or email Deputy Director Piper Foster Wilder.
Who we are
Renewable Energy Alaska Project is a coalition of energy stakeholders working to facilitate the development of renewable energy in Alaska through collaboration, education, training, and advocacy.