REAP is composed of a coalition of over 80 dues-paying member organizations that work to find consensus on energy issues. The three core constituencies are utility companies, businesses, and non-profits. REAP also engages a wide variety of education, state and federal government entities who cannot be members but attend board meetings and work closely with us. The size and diversity of REAP’s membership allows us to facilitate meaningful conversation and collaboration that contributes to long-lasting policy consensus.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to fellow decision makers in Alaska’s clean energy sector
- A voice on public policy for clean energy advancement and investment
- Invitation to member-only webinars, offers and business development events
- Listing and link on REAP’s webpage and exclusive social media on your business once a year
- Option to place notices or content in our monthly eNewsletter with 5,000+ readers
- Option to partner in educational outreach for STEM activities
- Business referrals in response to inquiry; Media referrals in response to inquiry
- Sub-sector specific roundtables: Architect & Engineers, Rural Issues, etc.
Member annual dues are based on the number of full time equivalent employees. At this time, we offer Non-Profits/Educational Institutions/Local Governments a flat nominal rate regardless of the number of employees.
$300 Nonprofits or business with revenue under $500,000
$500 Business with revenue up to $1 million
$1000 Business with revenue up to $10 million
$1500 Business with revenue up to $20 million
$2000 Business with revenue up to $50 million
$3000 Business with revenue up to $150 million
$5000 Business with revenue over $150 million
To join REAP today fill out the REAP Membership Info and Form. Forms can be printed and mailed , or emailed electronically to Development Director, Jodi Fischer at email@example.com. Feel free to call 907-929-7770 x5 with any questions about membership constituency level or the associated costs and benefits. To view a list of current members, please click here.