Save the Date: REAP’s 10th Anniversary Party & Fundraiser October 23rd
- Celebrate 10 years of clean energy Alaska with us October 23 from 5-7:30pm at the Boardroom in downtown Anchorage
- Join us for hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar, good company, and learn something new about what REAP and our supporters are doing to build a clean energy future for our state
- Live and silent auction and door prizes! Support REAP and walk out the door with a flightseeing tour or a trip to California’s wine country! Scroll down to preview some of the live and silent auction items.
- Click here to learn more and RSVP
- RSVP on Facebook
Bid on one of these packages Thursday night and support REAP!
- Private Fire Island Wind Tour for 2: Includes a round trip charter from Anchorage to Fire Island, a private tour, and two Fire Island jackets.
- Flightseeing Adventure: Flightseeing out of Anchorage with pilot and tour guide Alice Rogoff, Publisher of the Alaska Dispatch News. Flight includes a stop for lunch at a remote lodge.
- Half-Day on Kachemak Bay: Experience a half-day adventure on beautiful Kachemak Bay for 2-4 people aboard an authentic Tolman Skiff captained by Bob Shavelson.
- Luxury Denali Weekend for Two: Enjoy 2 nights at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, rail transportation, and a Mahay’s Devil’s Canyon jet boat tour.
- California Wine Country Escape: Unwind with a 4 night stay at the historic Tolle House in Paso Robles, California in the middle of wine country and prime road cycling routes.
- VIP Iditarod Package with Ken Anderson: Meet Ken Anderson’s top-5 dog sled team, ride on the dog sled, and receive one VIP pass to the ceremonial race start in Anchorage.
- Catered House Concert with Kate and Danny Consenstein: An evening of good food and good music for you and your closest 20 friends at your house or theirs.
- Acoustic Performance from the Harpies of Doum: Bid on 45 minutes of live acoustic music for your party or special event. Harpies of Doum specializes in Medieval, Near Eastern/ North African, Celtic fantasy fusion and Holiday music. Click here for a sample.
- 25lbs of Bristol Bay sockeye salmon: Enjoy delicious sockeye salmon from Bristol Bay, delivered straight to your door.
- APU Nordic Ski Gear: Ski jacket, APU sweatshirt, ski hat and signed cards from Olympic skiers.
- Guided Kayak trips: two separate packages available! One with Kayak Adventures Worldwide in Seward the other with Alaska Sea Kayakers in Whittier.
- $200 Spa Gift Card to Allure Day Spa
- Kenai Peninsula Ecovillage Log Cabin Retreat: enjoy a night in a rustic cozy cabin at the ecovillage of Ionia on the Kenai Peninsula.
- A Year of Flowers: A year of monthly flowers delivered to your home or work place by Bloomsbury Blooms.
- Lunch with Fran Ulmer: Lunch for two people with the former Lieutenant Governor at her home to discuss the state of American Democracy.
- $100 Gift Card to Southside Bistro
- Seward Adventure Package: one night at the Seward Windsong Lodge and a Resurrection Bay Cruise for two with Kenai Fjords Tours.
- Plus, much more, including art, gift baskets, dining experiences, adventure trips, and more! Over 50 items in total.
10th Annual Alaska Renewable Energy Fair
Thank You to All Who Helped Make the Fair a Success
We sure had a great time Saturday at the 10th Annual Renewable Energy Fair! We hope you enjoyed the live music, informational booths, local food, crafts, workshops and children’s activities this year. We are so glad you could make it and be a part of the conversation on advancing clean and efficient energy in Alaska. You helped make this Alaska Renewable Energy Fair the best ever! If you have any feedback from the event, please let us know.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Did you know you can help REAP earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card?
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million a year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to REAP HERE
- You can search for us by name or by our non-profit number 87406
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping REAP earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
Click HERE for more information about this and other great ways you can support REAP!
2015 KidWind Challenge
It’s not too early to start thinking about the 2015 KidWind Challenge! The KidWind Challenge is a wind turbine design contest for students in grades 6-12. Students design and construct their own wind turbines, competing against each other and other schools to build the turbine that generates the most electricity. Sound like something a student you know would be interested in? Click HERE for a flyer to give to your student’s teacher.
Who we are
Renewable Energy Alaska Project is a coalition of energy stakeholders working to facilitate the development of renewable energy in Alaska through collaboration, education, training, and advocacy.